- 1/4 scoop vanilla protein powder (I used this one)
- 1 tsp mixed sprinkles + more for topping (optional)
**PRE-MEASURE ALL THE INGREDIENTS FIRST!**
1. Put the oats and water in a small sauce pan over medium heat.
2. Once the oats start to boil, stir in the egg whites and keep stirring until desired thickness.* The longer you cook, the thicker they get but be sure to keep stirring otherwise you'll end up with scrambled eggs.
3. Once you've reached the desired thickness, quickly stir in the rest of the ingredients.